Monday, June 28, 2010

Whiteflash.com Making Perfect Custom Design Jewelry a Reality

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

Initial Interaction:
Submitting the initial design via the website was straightforward and simple. I was contacted soon after to get the exact details of what I wanted and the process explained.

Design Process:
Once my idea was explained, in just a few days I was then presented with a CAD drawing of how my design was interpreted. After some minor tweaking another CAD drawing was presented for my review and acceptance, this version being perfect!

Result:
I am truly amazed at how exact the real engagement ring matches the CAD design. They are indistinguishable.

Overall:
My experience with Whiteflash.com has been nothing short of exceptional. I was hesitant to design a custom diamond ring over the internet at first, but I am very glad I did. Everyone I interacted with was easy to communicate with and provided only the best service. You can't go wrong with Whiteflash!

 

Thank you,

Scott

 


Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home