Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yellow Jackets of the Blingy Variety...

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team, 

My parents live in Reno and come to Dallas to visit my sister and me and our families about every 6 months or so.  On my Mom's trip last year, she arrived home only to find that one of her diamond studs was missing, but the back was still in her ear.  She felt horrible about losing it because my Father bought them for her, and he doesn't buy her jewelry quite as often as I'm sure she would like.  Because she was so sad to have lost that diamond, on her last trip out in October, we replaced that diamond and had both set into yellow gold 4 prong basket settings with a screw back.

Her 60th birthday was last week, and I'm working on another project for her, but it's going to take a little while longer because I don't have the design fully worked out yet.  So, in a moment of panic, I realized I needed something to give to her this year.  Thankfully, Whiteflash's yellow gold and yellow diamond jackets were in stock and able to be shipped next day to me.  I hadn't seen many around here yet, and quite honestly, I'm thinking of picking up a pair to go with my white gold studs.  I just love the look the bit of elegance these add to a pair of classic diamonds.

I have to really thank Whiteflash for getting these jackets to me in time for my Mom's birthday this past week.  Renee and team have gone completely above and beyond, and my Mom just loves the fact that they're yellow diamonds!!! 

 

Thank you!


Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home