Monday, June 28, 2010

Amazing Service + Dazzling ACA Diamond = Thrilled Fiancée!

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I discovered Whiteflash.com during my research of loose diamonds while shopping for an engagement ring. I was impressed by the large selection of beautiful, high quality, A Cut Above Hearts & Arrows diamonds and by the incredible value! I worked personally with a representative throughout my diamond buying process and she guided me in narrowing my selection as well as answering all of my questions about diamonds in general. Never once did I feel pressured to buy anything. The one-on-one personalized service is what set Whiteflash.com above the rest (I shopped at other online and brick-and-mortar stores). In the end, I purchased an absolutely stunning diamond at an incredible value! My fiancée is in love with the X-Prong Trellis Solitaire Engagement Ring and has received many comments from strangers that it is gorgeous. I highly recommend Whiteflash.com to everybody!


Thank you,

Joshua

 

 

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home