Friday, June 18, 2010

ACA Diamonds will make you jump, jump, Whiteflash will make you jump, jump. Uh huh.

  

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I just got my solitaire engagement diamond re-set into a Whiteflash Signature Design channel-set diamond engagement ring with princess cut-diamonds. The engagement ring came with a matching wedding band that is just as beautiful as the engagement ring.  I was excited to order the patented Whiteflash ACA Princess diamonds because I read that they lead the industry in cut.  Now that I have received them, it is easy to see for myself that they truly sparkle like no other!  Everyone else notices too, as I get comments all the time on how incredibly sparkly and pretty my rings are!  Thank you so much!  The rings exceeded my expectations. 

 

Thank you,

Natasha Breaux 

 

 


Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home