Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lifelong Customer...Among the Bamboo

 

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

The Cushion Halo Diamond Engagement Ring is here and it is beautiful. You and I started this journey back in November of 2009 and I’m days away from being ENGAGED. Thank you for all the assistance along the way. You and the extended Whiteflash team have made my Custom Design buying experience (from concept – design – CAD – logistics - final pictures à and into my hot little hands) a wonderful one. Thanks for taking the time to explain the process and working closely with me all along the way.

We’re off to Maui on Sunday and our first stop is to a very famous bamboo forest near Hana. My last name means among the bamboo in Japanese so this is the right place for us to start the rest of our lives together.

You have earned a loyal lifelong customer and I thank you again for the great service.

Appreciate all the hard work…

 

Thanks,

Tim

 


Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home