Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Satisfaction Guaranteed with Whiteflash Hearts and Arrows Diamonds

Solitaire-engagement-ring

Dear The Whiteflash Diamond Sales Team,

She said yes over a wonderful sunset dinner at Canggu Beach, Bali. Who could say no to the brilliance of Whiteflash hearts and arrows diamonds?

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that made the selection of my engagement ring ever so easy. Was particularly impressed by the staff's dedication and commitment to ensure that I am 100% satisfied.

What I love about Whiteflash is that you have an onsite gemologist to go into technical details if needed. This really helped me to narrow down my choices! The picture taken on the finished product prior to delivery was brilliant and it really builds up my anticipation for the real thing. My fiancée is very impress with its beauty and for the past few weeks we have been admiring and smiling to it at the same time.

Cheers,

Malcolm

Solitaire-diamond-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home