Friday, August 05, 2011

Blinding Bridal Bling

Tiffany-style-solitaire-diamond-ring

Dear Whiteflash.com,

A few minutes ago the FedEx guy gave me my beautiful package! I am absolutely in love with this A CUT ABOVE® Diamond and it looks huge on my finger!! Thank you so much for your time during the entire process and for helping me choose my engagement ring that will hopefully be with me forever and not ever replaced :)) I have been trying to take some pictures with it on my finger but my camera is getting it blurry, but I will ask my hubby to take some as soon as his home and will send them to you. Thanks again for everything I will always recommend you whenever possible.

Kind Regards,
Stephanie

Tiffany-inspired-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home