Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Women Who Love Diamonds will LOVE Whiteflash!

7-stone-diamond-wedding-band

Dear The Whiteflash Sales Team, 

The experience that my fiancée and I had with Whiteflash was just incredible. Although he was apprehensive about ordering a loose diamond online, he took comfort in Whiteflash's return policy. After receiving my ring, he took it to a local jeweler to have it appraised (just for piece of mind) - the jeweler was amazed at not only the wonderful price that we received, but the quality of the diamond. I could not love my ring any more! I must also say that the chat feature on Whiteflash's site is awesome. I have spent a lot of time chatting with sales associates who were always knowledgeable and friendly. I'm happy to say that I will be receiving my wedding band from Whiteflash tomorrow - and in the future when I can convince my fiancée to purchase more jewelry for me (could be awhile)...we will buy from Whiteflash.com!


Thank you,

Nikki M.

Seven-stone-diamond-wedding-band

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home