Monday, August 08, 2011

Whiteflash Diamonds Will Make Her Eyes Light Up with Joy and Excitement

Tiffany-style-bead-set-wedding-rings

Dear Whiteflash.com,  

The tiffany style bead set diamond engagement ring is beautiful.  When I saw the engagement ring, the quality and clarity blew me away.  I couldn't believe I was looking at such a nice diamond ring.  It took me a week to propose but when I did, my fiancée’s eyes lit up with excitement and joy. I find her looking at it constantly and when she is not looking at it I find her all giddy thinking about the ring.  She and I both thank you for your help in providing a smooth communication through email and phone. WhiteFlash has my recommendations. 

Thank you, 

Kevin N

Tiffany-style-bead-set-wedding-ring-set

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home