Monday, September 27, 2010

Friends, Bling and Earrings

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

Boy oh boy...where do I even begin? I just wanted to thank you for being so kind and patient during my ring experience. Never once did you make me feel like I was being a pain in your side, even though I know I was!  I felt as though you and the entire Whiteflash team truly wanted me to be happy with my Legato Micro Pave Engagement Ring and we were not just another number to you guys!  I feel like I found a friend in you along the way with our chats about music and celebrities and the New England area. I'm really happy that we chose to go through Whiteflash for my rings. And, don't get me started on those gorgeous earrings that you helped Matt surprise me with as my "something blue". I can't believe you guys had that going on and I had no idea!!! I hope you had a great trip to your visit your boyfriend's family.

As for the wedding, everything was perfect!  The weather was amazing...Matt and I were so NOT nervous. Even our wedding coordinator had commented to us that in 20 years she has never seen a bride and groom so calm and relaxed before the ceremony.  Everything just felt so perfect and so "right". No jitters, no second thoughts, no cold feet...we were so ready to get the party started!


Thanks again for everything!

Julie

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home