Monday, September 13, 2010

A Stunning Loss for Words

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

I am rather lost for words, the Rounded Open Cathedral Engagement Ring is absolutely stunning and I am obviously delighted with how it looks!!

I would like to thank you all for making this whole daunting process extremely easy and for answering all of my questions with extremely quick and comprehensive answers.

You have all kept me informed every step of the way and I am delighted that I chose Whiteflash for this very special gift.

I will let you know once I have received the ring and that it looks as it does in the photos (this may be a few days as it is being delivered to a friend’s house).

I am expecting to propose in Mid October when we go on holiday, but if you like I can let you know 'when' she says yes and what her reaction is to the engagement ring.
Many thanks for all your time and effort.
A VERY happy customer
Martin G

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home