Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beyond most optimistic dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I just got back to the office, and haven't been able to shut the box since I opened it!  The Petite Champagne Diamond Engagement Ring is absolutely stunning, and I fear this email might have too many exclamation points!  It's amazing, beautiful, the diamond sparkles and dances more than I could've imagined... it's better than I ever expected in my most optimistic dreams!  Thank you a million times over, and thanks to Vera and the rest of the Whiteflash team for helping me in such an exciting time.  You've all been incredibly helpful, attentive and friendly, and delivered an engagement ring that exceeds all expectations. I really appreciate it, and look forward to sharing Jenn's reactions with you!

 

Thank you again!

Ryan

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home