Thursday, September 09, 2010

Spilling about the Thrilling ACA

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

Wow!  That is a beautiful, beautiful ring!  I have no idea how I'm going to keep this a secret until the time I propose in mid- to late-October.

Thank you very much, for helping me split hairs on choosing a center stone.  I'm glad I went with a Whiteflash A Cut Above Diamond, and I am absolutely thrilled with the way it looks (actually it's bigger than I anticipated, but the girlfriend won't have a problem with that.)  I love the design of the head, and the reverse taper and micropave make this exactly what I was looking for.  That thing SHINES!

Becca, I can't believe that is MY legato sleek line pave engagement ring!  The photos look great, dare I say, better than the photos on the website.  While I was confident with my purchase before, now I'm absolutely convinced it will be perfect.  Now I can't wait to pick it up and see how it looks in sunlight.

You have all made this an exciting experience so far, and the best is yet to come :)

Thanks,
Steve

 

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home