Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Canadians + Whiteflash = LOVE

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I want to Thank the whole team at Whiteflash for treating this first time online buyer very well.


I had
a loose diamond and an engagement ring setting in mind before I had contacted Whiteflash. The first step I needed to take was completing a few forms to use my credit card for my purchase. They helped me through this process and I informed my credit card company of the upcoming transaction.


Once whiteflash received my completed forms, my order became finalized and the stone was sent to Vatche for setting right away! Between initial order and final shipping the whole whiteflash team was available for questions and notifying me via e-mail what was happening.
The FedEx shipping was extremely quick!


So fear not fellow canadian buyers, buy with confidence at Whiteflash.com

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home