Thursday, November 12, 2009

Diamonds Bling at this Years CMT Awards

Blondes like the stunning Kellie Pickler and Taylor Swift had blinged out performances at the CMT Awards last night, but rapper T Pain took the award for biggest bling in the biz.

Mr. Pain arrived on the red carpet in a huge diamond necklace that weighed an astonishing 7.5 pounds! The rapper bought the 197-carat diamond dazzler for a mere $410,000 and is defiantly has the biggest bling in the game.

"I just figured I had to shut down something, some part of the game," Pain said. "I thought I did it with Auto-Tune, and so I guess I gotta do it with jewelry ... just show 'em where the money's comin' from. You know what I'm sayin'?”

The plain truth is that the money is most definitely coming from you.

 

While the pricey diamonds almost eclipsed the night's biggest star, Taylor Swift, the country music artists certainly had one memorable awards show.

Wearing stunning diamond earrings, Swift dazzled the crowd with several showstopping numbers and took home a few awards including the award for Best Video of the Year and Best Female Video.

And the ladies continued to rule the red carpet with diamond dangle earrings and a stunning diamond cuffs.

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home