Thursday, January 05, 2012

Fantastic Diamonds From Whiteflash as Expected!

4-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring-by-whiteflash-31264_g

 

Dear The Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

 

We have purchased 2 beautiful A CUT ABOVE® diamonds from Whiteflash –one of them for my own engagement ring. I loved my diamond so much we recommended Whiteflash to our friend when he was looking for an engagement ring and Whiteflash delivered again - impeccable customer service and quality. We were on a very very tight time frame but they got it done and were very patient with replying to the hundreds if emails I sent, even though with was not a very expensive ring. I hope to work with you again (and again and again!!).

 

Thank you for all of your help,

 

 

 

Jessica H. 
4-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring-by-whiteflash-31264_f

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home