Thursday, December 08, 2011

Buying an Engagement Ring in Houston? Go to Whiteflash Diamonds

Platinum-rounded-pave-diamond-engagement-ring-by-whiteflash-31139_g

Dear Whiteflash Diamonds Sales Team,reviews online . I was skeptical at first about making such a large purchase online but quickly discovered that they are actually located in Houston where I live.

I made an appointment to go to their offices and look at several  loose diamonds  and settings that their consultants had selected for me based upon what size/quality of diamond and what type of  engagement ring setting

 I was looking for. What an excellent experience! Their diamonds were such high quality in comparison to those I had seen at local jewelers, and their staff was much more knowledgeable.

I needed the engagement ring in one weeks time in order to have it before a trip when I was going to propose. I was able to meet with their head of production and he guaranteed it would be done in time. It was completed and ready to go exactly when they said it would. Overall, this was a great experience. The ring was beautiful and I would HIGHLY recommend Whiteflash for in-store or online purchases.

Thank you,

Ben H

 

I first discovered Whiteflash buying looking at

 

Platinum-rounded-pave-diamond-engagement-ring-by-whiteflash-31139_f

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home