Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Above And Beyond All Expectatio​ns!

White-gold-satin-finish-and-pave-diamond-wedding-bands-by-whiteflash-30668_g

Dear The Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I'm glad that I chose Whiteflash for such a sensitive business that is buying

wedding jewelry. As you probably know, the diamond for my wedding proposal comes from your company. That first was a great experience as the quality of your process and people are above my expectations. My wife loved the quality of the Super Ideal Cut Diamond and the setting. In business we always say, we are only as good as our last project. So, that first experience made me chose you for the wedding rings. And, as the first time, it was the good decision to make. A friend said of my Carved Satin Men’s Wedding Ring is "simple but elegant", this comment made me realize that the quality of the ring is perfect. No need of fancy shapes to impress.

Thanks Whiteflash and thanks to all your team to make this process so easy that is hard to believe that is actually a business transaction.

Cheers,
Jimy

 

White-gold-satin-finish-and-pave-diamond-wedding-bands-by-whiteflash-30668_f

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home