Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Perfect Proposal

Legato-sleek-line-pave-diamond-ring

Dear Whiteflash, 

We'll, I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and asked my longtime girlfriend to marry me. She said yes (of course) and was really happy with the Legato Sleek Line Pave Diamond Engagement Ring that I selected. She said it was "Perfect". That’s really good because I didn't want to buy a new diamond given the recent price increases. I was lucky enough to get my certified loose diamond right before the increase.  

We received our wedding bands last week and it was perfect. We both like how classy both the rings look. We are both glad everything worked out for us and couldn't have made a better choice by going through Whiteflash.com.  

Thank you, 

Khiem

Diamond-wedding-bands

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home