Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bragging Rights

Princess-cut-diamond

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I'll try to keep this short, sweet, and to the point. Keyword: Try.

If you are looking for a Princess Cut diamond (i.e. the Square Modified Brilliant), you simply must go with an AGS certification. That is of course if you want the best of the best - and for a purchase like this, it's not the place to skimp. AGS offers the state of the art grading in light return, something GIA cannot match. The problem is, very few stones make the cut (*ahem*) when it comes to grading, so most are certified via GIA. This is where Whiteflash comes in.

Whiteflash offers an excellent selection of AGS certified Princess Cut stones. They also offer their own brand, the "Whiteflash A CUT ABOVE® (ACA)" diamonds which are the best rated stones from the already highly rated AGS 0 stones. This is the stone that I purchased.

Whiteflash was able to guide me to the perfect stone I was looking for - at no point was she pushy or anything but supremely helpful. This process took many months, and Whiteflash was patient and very helpful the entire time. Though obviously a salesperson, they guided me to a stone that was indeed LESS expensive than another one I was considering, because it would have not have fit my needs - Now THAT is a good salesperson.

Specifically, I was considering a slightly larger carat stone, but due to the "spread" of the stone, it would have not really appeared any larger - and if it doesn't LOOK larger, whats the point of getting something that weighs more? Bragging rights? There will ALWAYS be somebody with a larger diamond than yours - but getting a Whiteflash A CUT ABOVE®, it's very difficult to argue that anyone will have one that is NICER, more sparkly, and more attractive.

In short, Whiteflash's products are fantastic. The level of service is just wonderful – they were incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and professional - I only wish everyone could be as good. If it sounds like I'm gushing or overly enthusiastic - it's because I am. This transaction was the most satisfying one I've had in a long time.

I would recommend Whiteflash 100% in a heartbeat to anyone who is serious about getting the nicest diamond possible for their special person.

One last note - The price I paid? For this incredible stone that's nicer than anything you can find elsewhere? Is a FRACTION of what Jewelry stores (your standard brick-and-mortar, or WORSE, shopping mall jewelers) wanted for a similar stone - So you're getting a nicer stone for less money. It's a win-win situation.

I give Whiteflash.com my full 100% endorsement. I got an outstanding product at a VERY fair price and an incredible level of service. 5/5 A+. The best :)

Thank you,

Larry G

Aca-princess-cut-diamond

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home