Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pinky Bling Before it’s a Real Ring

Legato-sleek-line-solitaire-engagement-ring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 So I picked up the Legato Sleek Line Solitaire Engagement Ring and it looks great!  I am sure my mom will be happy with all aspects of the ring.  It's funny...I ended up wearing it around (as a pinky ring with the diamond turned in) for the day since I didn't want to let it out of my sight and every once in a while I would end up staring at the diamond and think that it was very "sparkly". 

 Anyway, thanks again for all of your help in this matter.  Next time I'm in the market for a jewelry purchase I'll definitely be in touch.  Until then, best wishes!

 Regards,
Joe

Legato-sleek-line-engagementring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home