Thursday, June 23, 2011

From Start to Finish, Stellar!

Custom-princess-cut-engagement-ring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

My Custom Diamond Engagement Ring arrived on Friday morning, thanks for the quick, on-time delivery. Your email system with the FedEx tracking attachment is fantastic and it was great to see my ring travelling half-way across the world! 

My fiancé to be loves the ring, as do I. I haven’t popped the question yet as I am just waiting on my local jeweler to get it checked over and appraised so I can get insurance for it. They have a minimum 2 week wait at the moment which is a bit of a pain as I can’t wait to ask Tahlia (my fiancé to be) and have her wear it around. 

The engagement ring looks amazing and it is exactly what we wanted. I love the finish of it and the centre stone is incredible and I love the way the setting lets you see the centre stone in all its glory! The side stones look fantastic too and are a great match. 

Thanks so much to the Whiteflash team for all your efforts during my experience from loose diamond purchase, arrangement of payment all the way through to the ring design and shipping. It has been a fantastic experience and your great service has been the key reason for getting the ring completed with you. I had originally intended to just get the loose diamond and have it set by a local jeweler, however the service I received was nowhere near as good as Whiteflash and meant that I was happy to pay a bit extra for the ring than I was quoted here.  

Customer service can never be underestimated, especially for a purchase such as this. It was really good that you were prepared to contact me on the phone to answer my queries and concerns (which turned out to not be concerns at all!). I cannot fault the entire experience and will be happy to recommend anyone I know who may be interested in your products. 

Best Regards, 

Rodham P

Custom-princess-cut-diamond-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home