Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Luxury Without the Price Tag

Hi Whiteflash,

I can't remember who all was involved in making my engagement ring happen, but I can't say THANK YOU enough for helping me make such a gorgeous ring! Most important was the patience Whiteflash had with me as I wavered back and forth between different selections, then hanging in there as I completely changed my criteria for the loose diamond. Several phone calls, emails, and stunning photographs later, I knew I had found the one. The entire process was smooth and I have to say that the customer service and *communication* exceeded that of major luxury brick-and-mortar retailers that I've worked with before. Sheerah (and another sales agent one day) could probably tell how nervous I was over the phone about making such a large and important purchase online, but I can honestly say I'll be a repeat customer for other jewelry items in the future. (My girlfriend is from Houston, don't ya know...)

Ever since I picked up the diamond ring, I haven't been able to stop looking at it. I had already sent all your professional photos to my family, but I had to whip out my 8-year-old point and shoot to take some pics of my own. With only natural lighting or a single background fluorescent light, this diamond is a PERFORMER! Absolute fireball! And I couldn't be happier with the Legato Sleek Line Pave Diamond Engagement Ring...so perfect! My goodness. Wow. Thank you thank you thank you!

I work in a field where feedback is routine and expected, but I have never wanted to tell someone (or a company for that matter) how much I appreciate everything they've done. If one of my friends starts looking for a ring in the future, I'm sending them your way. Honestly. I plan to propose to my girlfriend of several years in February, and if she's been waiting patiently for all this time, she will not be disappointed! *fingers crossed*

All the best,
Richard

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home