Thursday, December 02, 2010

Your Diamond Search Ends Here!

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

 

Living in the heart of Manhattan means I am walking distance from New York’s famed Diamond District and the flagship stores of Tiffany, Cartier and the rest. Over the course of several months I visited every single one of them to gaze at and consider countless engagement rings, and learn from dozens of jewelry consultants and salesmen. I compared all of this “field” research to what I was finding online and advice from trusted friends who have been through the process. At the end of my journey, the only place I felt comfortable buying a diamond was at Whiteflash. Whiteflash.com was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and patient with me. I knew what I wanted, which is a large part of the battle, and they helped me get it. They even provided me with an artist’s rendering/photo-shop image of a custom engagement ring setting. I was curious about, before I had even purchased the center stone. I loved receiving the high-resolution photos of the diamond I selected before it was shipped, and Bob, Whiteflash’s experienced gemologist, talked me through what I should look for in those images. When I finally did put my order through, the shipping process was seamless and it arrived discreetly packaged. I was still nervous when I opened the package, but when I finally saw that stone, all my fears evaporated and I was completely blown away. It is immensely more brilliant in person than in the photos and most importantly, my fiancée could not be happier. We both cannot stop looking at it! If you are reading this and are at the beginning, middle or even end of your engagement ring journey, save yourself some time and stress and just go straight to Whiteflash.


Sincerely,

Justin

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home