Thursday, December 02, 2010

A Great Diamond Experience with Whiteflash.com

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

I just received a beautiful 1 carat, F, VS2 loose diamond from Whiteflash, that has as much fire in it as any comparable Hearts on Fire diamond that I looked at for half the price. Since this was my first online shopping experience for a fairly major purchase, I was a bit wary. However, after talking with their gemologist, Bob Hoskins, and the rest of the Whiteflash team, my comfort level grew as did my faith in the diamonds they sell and their customer satisfaction 30 day return policy. Not only was the diamond exactly as represented, the entire process, including FedEx shipping and tracking was just as they told me. I did a lot of research before I found Whiteflash, and then did a great deal of research to ensure that this was the right place to purchase a diamond. I am very happy to say that it was the right place to purchase a high quality hearts and arrows diamond.

Sincerely,

Joe

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home