Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Passed the Impressed Test

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I received the ring on Wednesday but I wanted to wait to tell you what I though until I had actually proposed, since the real test was going to be whether she liked it or not. And she loves it! I also took it to a local appraiser and their valuation matched almost exactly the valuation you sent me previously. They were very impressed with the diamond cut and the craftsmanship of the ring in general. Needless to say I am very happy with how the engagement ring turned out. I would just like to thank you for all your help in this process and for answering all my questions. I will definitely consider Whiteflash when it comes time to pick out our wedding bands.

 

Thanks!

Kyle

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home