Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Great price, top-notch service, and amazing product

 

 

 

My Whiteflash.com Story:

 

I wanted to get something special for myself for my birthday. I decided on a pair of full bezel diamond stud earrings and from the moment I ordered it online until I received it, the staff at Whiteflash provided top-notch service. Whiteflash promptly responded to all of my email (and there were tons!) and kept me up-to-date throughout the process. They let me know when the earrings were ready to be shipped and even sent me pictures of the finished product. It arrived the exact day they said it would and the earrings were even more beautiful than I had imagined or saw in the pictures. The price was very reasonable (a lot lower than what I've seen in stores), the service is unbeatable, and the product....just amazing! I'm extremely thrilled with my experience at Whiteflash and I'm looking forward to working with Whiteflash.com again (hopefully soon).

Thank you,

Lena

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home