Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Select Few...

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,


I'm starting to think that the majority of people have no idea what a nice loose diamond really looks like and I'm wondering just what color/cut do most people have because they look nothing like the one we received from you.  Wendy said her only fear was that the Diamond for an Eternity Engagement Ring and Diamond Wedding Band are SO nice that she figures there will be a lot of people thinking it is fake.  :)  My daughter said the same thing.


Oh well, the point is that she knows the true value of it is that it came from me to her and she really loves it.

I don't know how soon, but I can't imagine we'd buy any more jewelry without coming to you again first.

Thanks,
Scott

 

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home