Monday, May 03, 2010

Taking your breath away, one ACA at a time

The tiffany style engagement ring looks fantastic.  I am super pleased with the Whiteflash A Cut Above® princess cut diamond and setting.  It went over extremely well :)

Thank you,

Yong

 

 

Thank you so much for all of your help! She LOVED the diamond engagement ring and I am also thrilled with the results. Again, I appreciate all of your help! I definitely plan on referring my friends and look forward to discussing the actual wedding bands with you in the near future!

Thank you,

Justin

 

The proposal went seamlessly!  Here is what happened if you're interested.  I stared at the engagement ring all through dinner and was shocked at how much it scintillated.  The only person happier with how the ring turned out is my new fiancé.  Thanks so much to both of you for all of your help.

Thanks again
Mike

 

The W Prong Diamond Earrings are fantastic. Thanks again for your help finding what I was looking for.

Mike

 

Just got the Harmony Wedding Band in and it looks AMAZING!  I am so glad we went with this band.  She already has the matching band on her engagement ring but it gets overshadowed by the diamond in the middle.  She is going to die when se sees it! Thank you again for all your hard work and I look forward to doing business with you guys in the future and sending you referrals as well. 

Cheers, 

Justin

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home