Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy with Bling from Down Under

 

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

It is such a pleasure to do business with you - I guarantee many more purchases with you! I will certainly let my friends know, I have already told two! I really liked the packaging and felt very special when it was received, it might even be hard to part with it and give it to her :)

 

As a discerning online consumer I am often skeptical of expensive products that cannot be seen nor experienced. After considerable research and countless hours reading expert and everyday opinions, I determined only one contender - WhiteFlash. While many companies offer a wide range of loose diamonds, there was only one clear choice - WhiteFlash. I dealt extensively with Bob Hoskins, a Master Gemologist, supremely knowledgeable and extremely patient. WhiteFlash offers superior service since they do not drop-ship, rather they hold all products on site. This means they can inspect each item, make recommendations, walk you through and describe them in great detail. They are very accommodating and were able to send numerous images in different lighting to satisfy my needs. I highly recommend WhiteFlash. Don’t forget to ask for Bob!

 

Michael – Australia

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home