Friday, April 16, 2010

Customers Think We Are Nothing Short of World Class!

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I am so impressed with the service and support I have received from WhiteFlash, that I feel compelled to let you know.  It has been nothing short of world class.  She worked intensely and closely with me through the process of custom designing my fiancĂ©’s engagement ring.  Not only did she deliver on a tight schedule, but also helped me create a one of a kind ring that we could not possibly be happier with.

 

Whiteflash answered all my questions big and small...your team is exceptionally attentive and knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way.  I cannot say enough good things about these remarkable professionals – they are a credit to your company.

 

Very sincerely,

 

Donovan

 

A very happy customer!

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home