Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Favorite Blogger: The Slightly Obssesive Bride

Today we have a special treat! We wanted to introduce you to one of our favorite wedding bloggers Megan from The Slightly Obsessive Bride. A very cool, chic and inspirational blog for anyone interested in weddings!

 

Hi Whiteflash readers! My name is Megan and I'm "The Slightly Obsessive Bride." I'm passionate about event planning and all things wedding related! I've been planning parties and events since high school and college. I've always been intrigued by weddings and hope to one day make a full-time career out of my love for creating memorable experiences for other brides.

 

I started The Slightly Obsessive Bride because I wanted to share my real life experiences, ideas and inspirations as a bride-to-be/aspiring wedding planner. As brides, we can become extremely obsessive at times so my blog is a place where we can obsess in a judgment free zone!  I love unique weddings with a rustic, elegant twist and am completely infatuated with creative DIY and budget friendly projects. 

 

Stop by and check out some of my favorite posts!

 

Inspiration Boards: Winter Wedding Inspiration

 

Style Features: Fairytale Bride

 

DIY Ideas: Make Your Own Polaroids

 

Advice: Tips for Surviving a Long Distance Engagement

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home