Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Customers Are Saying About Whiteflash...

“Just wanted to let you know that I have received the diamonds today…… AND WE ARE SO HAPPY!!!!!!! They look amazing, stunning. I would like to thank Whiteflash for their & your professionalism and excellent way you packaged and included all the certification with the diamonds, not to mention they got here so quickly. We will definitely be contacting you next time we need any diamonds! SO glad I got the A Cut Above Diamonds! We are completely impressed.”

 

-Christine

 

 

“We absolutely loves the diamond necklace!  She wears it almost every day.  Thanks for making this happen in time for Christmas. We love Whiteflash!”

 

-Jason

 

 

“The diamond engagement ring looks beautiful! It really sparkles in the light and is clearer than I thought it would be! Thank you so much for your help, I'm sure she'll love the ring. I love it myself!”

 

-Jason

 

 

“I just wanted to let you know that I've finally got my diamond ring!!!!  The diamond from Whiteflash is amazing!  It sparkles like mad and all of the people I have shown it to so far have all said that they've never seen a diamond like that before!  It's a beautiful work of art.”

-David

“I'm incredibly happy with the ring design …the picture is great, but it certainly doesn't show how lively the diamond is!  Thanks for all of your help and great service, Whiteflash and Leon Mege really made this happen!

 
- Ray

 

 

“You guys have great customer service and I greatly appreciate it. I hear that my friends also referred some of their family. If that doesn’t prove that good word travels fast I don’t know what does!”

 

-Ryan

 

“It is amazing how delicate the ring is in person. :-)  It also doesn't take much for those ACA diamond melees to shoot fire everywhere.  I am very happy with how the entire process played out and am equally pleased with the final result. The design and setting is definitely worthy of the mahenge spinel.  Thank you again for making this happen.”

 

-Adrienne

 

 

“I got the diamond ring today and you are right it is beautiful.  I wanted to thank you everything is great.  Thanks again for everything.  Regards to you and your team, now I know why you are the best.

 

-Alejandro

 

She was really amazed about how much the diamond sparkled (she has no idea how much research I did to get a diamond like that haha). The next day she got compliments from random people who said that they love her ring and the way it sparkles.”

-Alan

Thank you again for all your help and patience in helping me find the perfect engagement ring (I hear a lot of “Good job on picking the ring!” when people see it).”

-Michael

I had to write to tell you just how perfectly gorgeous this little diamond is. My family is very grateful to you and to everyone at Whiteflash for helping me give this precious gift. Thank you!!”

-Cindy

The diamond is amazing!  The Whiteflash A Cut Above® Diamond stood its ground against the Hearts on Fire diamond!  Its overall performance was as good or even better when compared to it.  Overall, I have no regret purchasing the loose diamond from Whiteflash and am glad that I got to work with such nice and accommodating people. Thanks again for all of your help!”

-Lue

“She absolutely adores the engagement ring and she cried when she saw it. Additionally, I am concerned she may get into a car accident because she stares at it so much. But don’t worry I’ll be driving the next few days until she stops staring at it long enough to pay attention to the road. As my fiancé so aptly put it, her ring is “perfect” for lack of a better word. Is there a word beyond perfection? I certainly believe if there is you guys have achieved it.   The calendar included with the whole package was great. So many beautiful jewelry pieces for every month of the year.” 

-Walter

I just want you all to know that we picked up my custom designed diamond ring today and it’s
just beautiful!  I’m wearing it now…I love it so much!  You guys did an awesome job.  Every question I had was answered promptly, you ensured the ring was exactly how we wanted it…we couldn’t have asked for anything more.  We are both so happy, and will definitely be recommending you to others! Fantastic work!!!!”

-Melissa and Chris

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home