Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A New York Blizzard Proposal with Whiteflash.com

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I want to thank you and everyone at Whiteflash who helped with my diamond engagement ring.  It is beautiful and is exactly what I had in mind. 

 

The weekend we spent in New York was amazing!  We happened to be there during the blizzard that hit and between the snow and the excitement of the ring and engagement the weekend was really special.  I truly appreciate all the work that went into getting my order out in time for our trip in New York. 

 

I have been recommending Whiteflash to all my friends and as soon as I get a chance I will definitely share my experience on Pricescope.

 

I am looking forward to working with you soon regarding the wedding bands

 

Thanks again,

Natalie

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home