Monday, August 10, 2009

A perfect fit with Whiteflash.com

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I LOVE my rings!  Please extend my appreciation and gratitude to your entire staff, for getting them to me in a hurry, and with such great quality.  I'm very pleased!  They couldn't have come at a better time, as I'm 5 months pregnant, and can no longer wear my wedding ring.  These make an excellent substitution (I got them for right hand rings).  I've been having fun mixing and matching them with other bands I have.

 

I'm looking forward to working with you next year, as I'd like Whiteflash to make a mother's ring for me.

 

Thanks again for your help and understanding with such an unusual situation.

 

Kindest Regards,

Laura

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home