Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Knowledge is Power

Legato-sleek-line-engagement-ring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

The entire engagement ring purchasing experience was a bit overwhelming at first. As with most things, I wanted to educate myself as best I could by doing research on the web and talking with knowledgeable individuals. I was initially leery about making such a sizable purchase online, but a few names came up repeatedly as being very reputable, one of which was Whiteflash.

I knew that an ideal cut was going to be my primary concern, and Whiteflash's A CUT ABOVE® line fit the bill perfectly. Being able to see the idealscope and ASET images, the actual certification, and the assurance of the in-house gemologist were all huge contributors to my peace of mind and knowledge that I was getting an ideal stone.

Whiteflash couldn't have been easier to work with. They gave me an honest assessment out of a selection of diamonds that I'd put together, gave me candid advice about settings, and followed up with me to make sure that I was happy with each step of the process.

I'm extremely happy with my Legato Sleek Line Diamond Engagement Ring (as is my fiancee, more importantly!) and would completely recommend them without hesitation. 

Thank you,

Ryan P

Legato-sleek-line-engagement-ring-by-whiteflash

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home