Monday, May 09, 2011

Perfection to the 7th Degree

Sevenstonediamondweddingband

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

I picked up the Seven Stone Shared Prong Wedding Ring. Yesterday afternoon. It came in a FedEx "Big box". After opening that there was a "Medium box" and then a FedEx bag. Wow, that is secure shipping. Well protected. I let my fiancée open the beautiful ring box. She was speechless. The ring is stunning! The diamonds have an amazing sparkle. I appreciate all the work you guys did to get it right the first time. I give quality control an A+ for catching the error and everyone at White Flash for sending out an amazing masterfully crafted and perfect wedding band. I am looking forward to future purchase from you guys down the road. 

Thanks,

Isaac

Sevenstonediamondweddingring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home