Monday, February 28, 2011

Seeing is Believing

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

Just thought I'd write in regards to the Amphora Diamond Engagement Ring arriving.  The ring has exceeded all of my expectations and more.  It was just stunning to see it in person.  The pictures really do it no justice at all.  I would also like to think the staff for working so closely with me to try to alleviated all my woes and concerns.  After receiving the Diamond Ring I immediately proposed to my girlfriend Tiffany, who of coarse said yes.  She was completely blown away by the ring, and for that I am very thankful to Whiteflash and all involved.  Thank you for providing a wonderful Engagement Ring to truly represent my love and commitment to Tiffany. 

Very truly thankful,

Brandon

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home