Friday, February 25, 2011

What do you WANNA do? How about Marry you?

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I just wanted to let you know that my Solitaire Engagement Ring is absolutely beautiful!  Matt proposed to me after an amazing dinner at a gorgeous restaurant - well he actually asked me in the car after we left because he was so nervous.  It was really adorable - we were playing the game of "what do you want to do?" "I don't know what do you want to do?"  I knew something was up but I couldn't figure out what it was. After several times back and forth asking each other what the other wanted to do with the rest of the evening I said "well, what do you want to do; seriously I don't care, whatever you want to do."  He turned away from me, pulled the ring box out of his pocket, turned to me and said, "Well, how about, will you marry me?"  

 Even though I knew he had the Engagement Ring and was going to ask me at some point, I was still surprised because I didn't know exactly when it would happen.  Everyone that has seen the ring has absolutely loved it.  It is so brilliant and has some serious sparkle!  Now we are fully enthralled in making wedding plans! 

 Thank you so much for your help. You really made the experience wonderful. I have high praise for Whiteflash and don't mind making it public!  Thanks again for everything.  I will be sure to recommend Whiteflash every chance I get.

 Best Regards,

 Alena

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home