Friday, November 05, 2010

The Whiteflash Warm and Fuzzies

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

 

Shopping online has never felt so safe, it was truly a remarkable experience. Whtieflash was amazing to work with to the point where I felt like I was in an actual store. Everything was made convenient for me because we were able to do a lot of it through email and calls were only made when everything was finalized. Even when I originally messed up and put the wrong loose diamond on hold it was easy to remedy and Whiteflash never made me feel bad about it at all. I would recommend shopping here for anyone looking for diamonds for great quality and customer service. If only all stores were like this!

Sincerely,

Jeff S.

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home