Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exceptional service and quality from Whiteflash for UK based customer

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I can honestly say that Whiteflash have been the most helpful and prompt company I have ever dealt with.

I purchased an engagement ring and before the whole process was very concerned about spending so much money, and particularly to a company overseas where I knew phone contact would be limited due to the time differences.

My concerns were immediately quashed when I spoke on live chat to Traci at what must have been about 7am US time which was a pleasant surprise as I was expecting to have to do the whole thing by email during US working hours.

The customer service even improved from this point as I was kept updated at every single step of the way with the whole process and they were very happy to answer any questions a complete diamond novice had!

Professional photos of the ring were provided before shipping which confirmed that the Rounded Open Cathedral Engagement Ring looked incredible, and everyone that has seen it has said the same thing since.

The whole process was absolutely faultless and I will be recommending Whiteflash to anyone and everyone that will listen, which is VERY unusual for me!

Thank you to the whole team for making a potentially daunting process very easy and stress free for a UK based buyer.

Thank you,

Martin G.

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home