Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everything I could have wanted, and more!

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

 

The 5th Avenue Pave Diamond Engagement Ring was absolutely gorgeous and exceeded every expectation I could have had. The only thing that matched the quality of the diamond ring was the service. Someone is there to help you every (and I mean EVERY) step of the way and answer any possible question you might have. They're friendly, easy to get a hold of (and respond very quickly as well) and genuinely want to help you and get you the best ring for the money.

Not once did I ever feel that I was being coerced into buying something more expensive than I wanted, on the contrary, what was suggested to me (and that I eventually purchased) was below what I had originally picked out and what my limit was. They truly want you to get the best possible item for your money.

I cannot recommend Whiteflash enough. Buying an engagement ring online may sound like a risky endeavor, but with Whiteflash, you can rest assured because they are the real deal and will beat out anything you can find in a store. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!


Thank you,

S. H.

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home