Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hesitation turned to Elation

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

First let me say thank you to Chris, Kellie, Alan, Becca, Vera, and anyone else that was involved with my X Prong Diamond Engagement Ring. I was extremely hesitant about purchasing an engagement ring online and asked a ton of questions. The WhiteFlash employees took the time to answer all my questions and help me pick a perfect ring. Even while I was still nervous, they helped reassure me everything was fine and sent me gorgeous professional pictures to ease my mind. When I received the ring I was taken back by its beauty. My fiancé absolutely loves her diamond ring and has received many compliments!! We even had to go through a resizing and WhiteFlash again exceeded our expectations and helped make that process a very smooth transition. Trust me my fiancé did not want to give up the ring and was nervous how it would come out…but in the end everything worked out great and we owe it all to WhiteFlash. THANK YOU

Jason

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home