Friday, July 30, 2010

Fateful Night Brings ACA Delight

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

I'm sorry for the long delay in responding, but the engagement ring is perfect!  Kim, my fiancée, loves it!  The pictures that were sent to me prior to receiving the ring only hinted at the beauty that could be fully grasped in-person.  I can't really claim to fully appreciate a diamond (I'm more of a colored gemstone fan), but after looking at the Whiteflash A Cut Above diamond and tiffany style solitaire setting you and your team put together for us, I'm definitely a diamond fan now!

The workmanship on the diamond and setting as an entire package was wonderful.  For insurance purposes, I had the diamond appraised by an independent appraiser and he continues to be impressed by the work of Whiteflash.com.  Everything from the mounting, diamond and setting quality, and craftsmanship - he complimented highly and congratulated me on an excellent purchase.  The ring appraised at several thousand dollars more than when purchased - what an excellent value from Whiteflash.com.

Attached is a photo of the fateful night.  :-)  She continues to receive compliments about the ring!

Thank you, everyone, at Whiteflash!

Sincerely,
Andrew

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home