Friday, May 21, 2010

A Cut Above Diamond Love

 

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

My diamond ring is total perfection, and I could NOT be more thrilled with it! I have received about a million compliments, from friends and strangers alike, and I can not stop staring at my left hand! The Whiteflash A Cut Above Diamonds® are spectacular and so incredibly sparkly, and the setting is just amazing. Every part of the re-design came together to make this perfect setting, and I so thank all of you and WF for sticking with me and re-making this ring. I love love love it, and have been telling everybody about Whiteflash!

 

 

Thank you so much for helping me through this entire process, your optimism and good cheer have been a big part of why I am so happy that I went with Whiteflash. And thank you for checking in, I hope all is well with you! I am definitely going to continue to tell everyone I know about WF and how happy I am that I chose you to make my ring.

 

Best,

Meghan


Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home