Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Super Ideal Diamond= A Thousand I Love You's

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

Malcom proposed on May 2nd at approximately 1:45am!  He had been hiding the legato shared prong engagement ring in the attic while he figured out how to propose.  We had guests over that night who had just left.  We sat down on the couch and he started to tell me how much he was looking forward to our future.  He shared how sentimental and emotional he had been all week.  He then started to tell me why he loved me and then he began to shower me with "I love you" and kisses for no less than 10 minutes.  It was very emotional.  (Note: None of this seemed out of place to me because he is just like that sometimes.  He didn't even know he was about to propose.)  Suddenly, he stopped and said, "you are going to be so mad at me."  He returned with his hand behind his back.  He stood in front of me and opened the box.  He said, "Ray with one thousand "I love you's" will you do me the honor of being my wife?"  Then, he got down on one knee and said, "will you marry me?"  I started crying and nodded yes because I couldn't find my voice.  He patiently waited until I verbally said "yes."  And then we embraced each other. :)  I couldn't sleep all night.  All night, I kept pretending to go to the bathroom to sneak peeks at the engagement ring!

We would like to thank the entire Whiteflash team for a job well done.  Your customer service is "ideal."  We are not easily impressed.  However, we were impressed throughout the entire process.  Everything from visiting the Whiteflash offices, the meeting with Bryan, touring your beautiful facility, meeting the staff, communicating with you...  We could go on and on.  After six months of searching for the perfect ring, it was a huge relief to discover Whiteflash.  None of the other jewelers that we had met with even compared to your customer service, not to mention quality of work and diamonds.  Above all, we felt in our hearts that we could TRUST your company with such an important purchase.  Something we had never felt with any of the other dozen jewelers that we had met.  Discovering Whiteflash was like finding a diamond in the rough!

With one thousand thank yous,
Malcom & Ray

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home