Friday, February 26, 2010

Whiteflash Customers are Really Impressed With Our Quality and Prices!

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I want to thank you and the WF team for making me a gorgeous ring. I have to admit I was both apprehensive and excited about the project since it was my first time working on a custom setting with you but I needn't have worried.  I am very pleased with how the ring turned out.  The halo is as I envisioned it, not too flat and a little domed.  The ring has a substantial weight to it which I love as well.

I'm really impressed with the quality of the setting and the very reasonable price WF charges.  Please keep up the good work and I'm sure I'll be back for more projects very soon.

Regards
YL

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home