Thursday, February 25, 2010

Whiteflash Customer Say Our ACA Diamonds Turn Heads

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I proposed to my girlfriend with the stunning diamond engagement ring that you helped me put together in such a short time.  And she said yes!  She absolutely adores the ring and even described it as the ring of her dreams and the most beautiful ring she's ever laid eyes on.  I have to agree.  It is an absolute stunner and has turned heads.  I have a hard time looking away from it.  The diamond we picked out has so much sparkle and fire and the 'A Cut Above' side stones bring the whole piece to life.  It's truly a work of art!  Thank you so very much for such an enjoyable experience.  I feel that it was worth every penny and more!  I will not hesitate to personally recommend your services to my friends and colleagues.  Thanks again, and all the best in the future.  I do look forward to doing business with you again in the future!  I hope to be a customer for life!

Warmest Regards,
Wei

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home