Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whiteflash Diamonds Become a Family Heirloom

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I had to write to tell you just how perfectly gorgeous this little diamond is. My mother is the one who turned me on to fine jewelry when I was young. Over the years we have spent countless hours in antique shops and jewelry stores...

It was amazing to see her so excited when she opened the paper - she has never owned a diamond in her life! She is mounting it in a ring that belonged to my grandmother that will be passed down to me eventually and hopefully to my own daughter some day.

My family is very grateful to you and to everyone at Whiteflash for helping me give this precious gift.

Thank you!!

Cindy

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home