Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whiteflash WOWS their customers AGAIN!

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I Just picked up the diamond ring and WOW!!!!!! I'm SO happy I can't even describe it, all I can say is when I opened the wood box a flash of light beamed out of there. It was like an angel came from the heavens and landed right in front of me!! The ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I could not be more happy! Once again THANK YOU, you and the WF crew did a wonderful job and I couldn't have asked for anything more!, Then a WF T-shirt ;-).  I'm so happy and excited to give this ring to the love of my life that I can't wait any longer. LOL... Once my heart stops beating out of control and my smile from ear to ear calms down I'll write an outstanding review. As you can tell I am VERY pleased and would/WILL tell everyone how wonderful WF is!!

                                                                      THANK YOU!!!!
                               
                                                                       Timothy ( My smile is still ear to ear :)  )


P.s.

 I'm not kidding about the T-Shirt.  Hehe...  :-)

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home